Another travel Thursday has rolling around again and another hopefully wonderful story. Aren't the days just flying by? Well, this is Rafael and his burro. He comes every day from Riogordo to tend his olive trees and returns every night. He starts in the early morning and it takes him until mid-morning to get to his trees. He stops to talk with his friends along the way. My friend introduced me to Rafael and we shook hands. I will never forget his handshake. Very strong. Mountain people are a very special people no matter where in the world you might be. I know you are anxious to know what Rafael makes.
Here it is. A beautiful basket made of olive branches. We like to keep fruit in it. It is a beautiful memory of our trip to Spain! Thanks to our friends!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!