Do you see what I'm seeing! They are ladybug eggs! NO KIDDING! A couple of weeks ago I was hoping to move the tansy to the compost pile! NOT ANY MORE! I would still like to move it to the back of our garden, but this is so exciting! The ladybugs seem to be around every other day and are really active, wink, wink! So active, we already have ladybug babies that look like tiny red and black alligators! Here is a picture! So be careful what you wish for because you may be displacing an important part of the balance of the garden!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!