I was in the front garden working the other morning and guess what I spotted across the yard! Yes, it is one of my favorite roses and it thrives despite where we placed it! It is a David Austin rose called 'Graham Thomas.' Graham has this lovely fragrance to it, but it is a very fragile rose. So we allow it to perfume the air in the garden. Got to get ready for my presentation tomorrow. See you later! Hope you are enjoying your day wherever you may be!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!