- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
We Have Something in Common!
I spent the past several days cutting lavender. A joyful process, but I can see that my lavenders are in decline because of overcrowding with chives and other lavenders. The reference in the title is the fact that The Cloisters lavender and my lavender are having a similar fungal problem. Lavender needs AIR CIRCULATION! We never give ours enough! We love our herb plants maybe a little too much because we want to jam all of them together! It only works for a period of time! So learn from my mistake, give your herb plants room to thrive!