- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
We Admire These Two So Much!
We took our friends Jim & Laverne out for dinner last night. First, they came over to the garden for a visit. The Herbal Husband and I are really amazed at how well these two do. Jim is going to be 93 this year and Laverne was just 88. We want to grow up and be just like them! They were married in January 1945. It was 64 years ago! Laverne graduated from high school 70 years ago! They have great family support and a deep religious faith! Their memories puts ours to shame! We are so lucky to have them in our lives. So think of all of the older people in your life and celebrate them!