Here is the fairy trough for another year. Kept the Victorian rosemary. Just cut it back. Added a Lemon Frost Thyme and a compact sage. And drum roll please! Here is the last herb plant to be planted yesterday. It is a lavender called 'Javelin' compact blue. I don't think it is hardy and this trough doesn't go inside. Maybe The Herbal Husband will dig it up to come in anyway! By the way, that trough below looks like it's hanging on a wall! Well, I'm off to cut some 'Munstead' lavender. See you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!