The Herb Companion magazine, I will inspire you and me (or is it I?) to eat a bit better (the roast pork recipe is earlier in this blog or at the link above). For the last several days because it is so cold out, I have been exercising indoors with Leslie Sansone. I have all of her 4 or 5 mile programs. So it gives me at least an hour's worth of exercise. She breaks it down into miles and you can do, 1, 2, 3 or all 4 miles. The tape below started it all several years ago. I was walking for an hour outside until the ice came and I had to go indoors. There are a lot of good programs on the market and I lose my motivation quickly, but hopefully we can energize each other. My goal is at least 20 or 25 pounds! I'll let you know how I'm doing. Please do the same.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!