- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Goes On and On!
Two of my favorite seed catalogs arrived in the last couple of days. I know I always say it's my favorite. Can't have too many of those, right? The one is the American version of the English company, Thompson & Morgan. The English only speak in botanical names. It really makes you learn the botanical Latin which is the way it should be. The other catalog is John Scheepers out of Connecticut. Each of these catalogs has unusual varieties that are not found in too many other catalogs. Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be! It is FREEZING here!