- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
It's An Embrassing Fact About Eating Roses!
rose muffins on The Herb Companion website. I love muffins and I think FlowerLady does as well and maybe you do too! It's just not as easy as putting rose petals in the muffin mix, but maybe it is! It makes rose jam and that jam goes into the muffins. I'll get back to you on how this worked and with some other recipes soon. In the meantime, here is a great edible flowers article from Cathy Wilkinson Barash who also wrote a book about edible flowers some years ago. Still hot, hot, hot in the 'Burgh. Talk to you later.