- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
An Accent Herb and A Recipe to Use It!
You just want to make sure that once the bronze fennel starts producing flower stalks that you let some of it come to seed, but most of it you want to cut. You will have an abundance of bronze fennel in your garden if you don't. They are buggers to remove! It like dill and regular fennel has a long taproot, so pick a spot where you want it to grow and do not try to move it. It will resent the move! I forgot to mention that bronze fennel like the green version regular fennel and dill are larval food for swallowtail butterflies. Always a good thing. I hope you are having a great day and evening wherever you may be. Talk to you later.