Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No Words To Describe It! Maybe Photos Will Do!

I will say if you have a bucket list and a float plane ride is not on it, you need to change your mind!  It was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had.  They can only fly if it is a beautiful day and this was one gorgeous one!  The last photo shows the welcoming committee up at Whistler.  To think we might not have gone on this flight even with the gorgeous weather.  They called two days before we left for Vancouver and said that they had a group of 38 people sign up for a flight to Whistler.  So even though we had a "reservation", we were on the outside looking in!  So I put The Herbal Husband on the line and the police dog bit down and didn't let up.  We didn't find out until we got to Vancouver that we were going!  All is forgiven because it was a fantastic way to go to Whistler.  We took the train back and had afternoon tea.  I'll share that with you next time.

We have finally gotten rain for the garden, but it is going to be hot and humid the next couple of days.  Thought the rue might not come back, but it is beautiful.  Hope you are enjoying your day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

W.O.W. !!!
Gorgeous photos my friend!!!

Pat said...

I am so excited for you! Totally agree a float plane trip should be a must! Crossed it off my own bucket list in 2010 & would go again in a heartbeat.

Your photos are lovely & those snow covered peaks look very refreshing for all of us under a hot weather spell. So rare for our northwoods.

My ancient & reliable rue did not come back - sad.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What an exciting adventure and wonderful photos.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks ladies for your comments as always!

Carol said...

Oh yes a float plane ride is definitely on my bucket list!!! Your photos are great and make me wish I was there :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hope you get to take that flight, Carol. Thanks for stopping by!