- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, June 3, 2011
It Was Just A Beautiful Day in the Garden and A Couple of Yippee Moments!
This was the view I was looking for. My 'Alba' rugosa rose in the center of the photo and blooming. Yippee! My other yippee moment was that my horseradish jelly gelled! A double yippee! I decided to check it last night after waiting for the technician to arrive to reset our internet and phone. It had set up! What a relief! So you can use the horseradish jelly recipe I gave you earlier with confidence that it will set up. The recipe makes 8 8 oz. jars exactly. I made 6 8 oz. jars (not 7 as it said in the recipe) and 4 4 oz. jars for people to sample a smaller size. We are going to have a great stretch of weather so hopefully I will be able to get caught up with my trimming and weeding. Hope you have had a great day. We certainly did here. Talk to you later. More adventures from Vancouver to come. Have a great weekend.