Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday, September 25, 2011, Mother Earth News Fair, 3:00 PM

Well, it's official.  I'm going to be at Seven Springs on Sunday, September 25, 2011 on the Eating Well stage at 3:00 PM at the Mother Earth News Fair demonstrating how to make herbal jelly and you will get to try some as well!  So if you are in the area, please come and join me.  You can click on the photo in the upper right hand corner where the jelly jar is to get a list of speakers who will be there over the entire weekend.  My name will be added shortly to that list.  The weather outside is very pleasant and I'm in here on the computer.  Something wrong with that.  Well, hope you are having a good day.   St. Fiacre has taken Mary's place guarding the herb garden.  More about that in a later post. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

I hope you have a great time!

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

corinne said...

I hope you have a great time and I surely wish I could be in the area. Maybe next year
Corinne