Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Birthday Flowers!

Just had to share my birthday flowers.  No, not from The Herbal Husband, but from our dear friends in Uruguay!  I'm a very lucky girl!  They are from Pro Flower.  They came very well wrapped and lots of instructions and information to make the flowers look good and last.  So if you need flowers for a special occasion or just as a treat, try them.  Well, we had a beautiful day in the 'Burgh and I was inside cleaning!  The Herbal Husband was out watering the garden so I would have gotten wet weeding!  He is sort of like a dog who hates the vacuum noise.  I know he probably has more than selective hearing.  He probably could use a hearing aid or two.  Oh well, hope you are enjoying your day.  Some of you are still without power and we are praying you are OK soon.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Lucky You!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Carol!