- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Friday, August 12, 2011
The Zen of Weeding!
Garden Maintenance Methods online by Tammi Hartung who wrote a book called Homegrown Herbs. Have it on my wishlist. She will be speaking at the Mother Earth News Fair on September 24 and 25 up at Seven Springs. I think I will be speaking there as well. Hope I get to meet her. Well, in a nutshell, she says to embrace weeding because in the end, it helps you and your herbs. Hope you had a great day. Sorry this is so late in the day. Been really busy. Talk to you later.