Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Great Repeat Herbal Flower!

If you can keep deadheading your calendulas, you will have them until frost.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I keep repeating myself!  Yikes!  Why don't you tell me these things?  You just let me blab away!  It's a slow garden year and I feel disconnected at the moment.  I spent a good part of yesterday weeding which was very fulfilling.  A good weeding always helps me get back in touch with my garden.  Maybe I should get back to traveling and take you with me?  More traveling tomorrow!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'll be weeding tomorrow and cutting back some of the herbs that have gotten rather lanky this summer. I neglected them during the heat wave and now I'm paying for it :(

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Whatever you can do now will be a good thing, Carol. Just don't get too carried away! It's easy to do. :)