I don't always get around to my front garden too much. It's mostly on auto pilot as they say. But the other day when the sun was out, (it isn't now) I spotted my favorite rose in full bloom and fighting for position in the garden. Remember all roses are edible and you just have to take off the white heel at the bottom of the petal before eating it Remember only eat organically grown flowers. If you get a dozen roses from the florist, make potpourri, don't eat them. Here are some photos of one of my favorite roses, Graham Thomas. Very fragrant!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!