We have a very international garden. My husband enjoys the morning glories each morning as he sits in his office. He brought the seeds back from Chile several years ago. You can find morning glory seeds everywhere. It is wonderful because they reseed themselves each year since they were first planted.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!