- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Friday, August 21, 2009
A Workhorse in the Garden!
This is one of my favorite perennials in the garden. Thought to be an herb because of its name, Russian sage (Perovskia atriplicifolia) is a wonderful perennial. Has a wonderful sagey smell and lovely lavender flowers that the pollinators love. This one is a cultivar called 'Little Spires'. I got this one because it doesn't taller than four feet. Having written that sentence, I break the four foot rule every day! It is a wonderful addition to any garden as long as your chives don't bury it! Hopefully, now that the garden has been dechived, it will flourish! Talk to you later!