Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yikes! Thyme Flies!

The Herbal Husband got the rest of the garlic pulled the other day. Good thing because we have had over an inch of rain since then! I called this posting Yikes because we are getting rain. Good we needed it, but now I need to harvest some herbs in the garden and wet doesn't cut it! As you get older in life, time (or thyme) flies by. I always heard that and thought what are they talking about? Now I know! I also wanted my herb garden to look nice for the master gardeners and the garden tour. Well, it did. Now the work really begins.

We also harvested more beets, fingerling potatoes, carrots and stray garlics that didn't get pulled last year. I love this time of year, but I need to be efficient now and cut when I can! I have to quit admiring the view!

No comments: