Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The First of the Season!

I do love this time of year!  All the plants have renewed themselves and the flowers of the fruit have started to mature and make delicious fruit.  After losing the grapes the other day, the strawberries have stepped up.  Oh you know what I mean!  We have a fruit salad in the morning and these beauties will make the salad extra delicious!  Hope you had a great day wherever you are.  We are in the rain clouds and hopefully, that will end tomorrow and we can get other plants planted in the garden!  Always something!  Talk to you later!

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh yum we've been eating loads of strawberries and blueberries! Did you see the picture of Thomas that I posted? He came out last night, I don't think they like all the rain we have been getting.

Martha said...

I'm looking forward to my first strawberries.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I need to check Thomas out, PeggyR! Strawberries are always a good thing to look forward to. Thanks for stopping by ladies!