- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, May 24, 2010
The Sweet Smell of Angelica!
The angelica has started to bloom! Everything this season seems to be going at warp speed! It's too bad there is no smellovision or similar way to smell the fragrance of the angelica. Here are a couple posts that I wrote in the early days. One post has a recipe for crystallized angelica that was a Bertha Reppert original and the another is a post about purple angelica. Mulberry Creek Herb Farm is no longer mailing herbs. You have to visit them in Ohio. Hope you have had a great day wherever you may be!