- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
A New Boxwood Garden, the Real Curry Plant and a Bouquet of Radishes!
The Herb Companion which explains the difference. The edible curry plant is (Murraya koenigii).
I will end my post with a bouquet of radishes for you, French Breakfast, Cherriette and Easter Egg. We always have an abundance of radishes. Here is a recipe from Letitia Star who blogs for The Herb Companion. I'll let you know if I try it. Hope you had a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.