Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Finally Get Facebook, Herbally Speaking and Herb Channeler, Part Seven!

I had a light bulb moment yesterday while visiting my wall on Facebook!  One of my favorite bloggers who has been a faithful follower of my blog from the early days, Leslie from Comfrey Cottages gave me that moment.  Her latest post is about making soap and I saw it both here on my blog and on Facebook.  On Facebook, she had a comment from EMELIE TOLLEY, one of my favorite herbal authors and one that if you need a last minute holiday gift, her books are great.  This is just a sampling of the books she has written along with Chris Mead and she is still writing because she has a blog.  Both her website and her blog are on the right-hand of this blog!  I heard her speak in Ohio 16 years ago and got an illegal photo of her on stage!  I promise Emelie I will not post it here or anywhere else!

Only by blogging and on Facebook can you get comment from your favorite authors, herbal or otherwise.  They are great tools!  Thanks Comfrey Cottages!  Still cold here!  A broken record!  Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be!  Talk to you later!

11 comments:

seanymph said...

I have all their books. They are so beautiful just to look it. But they are filled with wonderful things too.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, seanymph, they are great! Hope it isn't too rainy in your area! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

You are a great source of information as well, LVL! I forgot to find you on facebook... going there now!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks TG!

Pat said...

Emilie Tolley's Herbs - the one that got me started! Still beautiful and a classic!
Crystal clear night out there, 3 degrees and still falling...a full moon shining on the snow layers and sparkling like little diamonds.
Have a wonderful Christmas week!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Sounds really beautiful! Thanks for stopping by TO! Have a great Christmas week yourself!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. It's nice to reconnect with people who know the books... and I appreiate the link. Have a wonderful 2011!

Yarni Gras! said...

I have the gifts from the herb garden book....it is a WONDERFUL book!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Anonymous and Yarni Gras! for stopping by and your comments.

Comfrey Cottages said...

I am so behind in blogland Nancy! I congratulate you on your new gig as the Herb Channeler! Way cool, lady xx I am so proud and happy for you!! I have always enjoyed your articles and now you have you own featured spot:) Yea!! I felt so honored when Emelie commented on my post! big hugs to you and I will get caught up someday. Been up to my ears in little people lately so no computer time! lol xxx

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Leslie! You've always been there for me if from behind! Thanks for that! xxoo Nancy