Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Herbal Cabinets

I don't have a minister of mint or a secretary of basil, but I do have a cabinet or two of herbal information that I use when I do presentations. Now that the growing season is really over in the herb garden, I am getting to work inside.  I was a legal secretary in my former life and organizing files were one of my least favorite tasks.  However, it makes it so much easier to find what is needed.  I also have collected zillions of magazine and newspaper clips and I need to just keep what I need.  I actually found a first map of my first garden in the early 90's.

Ah, it brings back memories!  If you click on it, you will see all of the herbs and flowers it had.  I got and still get a little carried away with herbs and flowers, but happily, I might add.  Sorry my posting has gotten later and later.  It is cold and blustery here and we haven't even gotten to winter yet!  I have a list of things to get to, including an award that my buddy Julie gave me way back in November, the artemisia tree, do a couple of tea blends among other things!  Hope you had a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I will be over for tea! ...a special herb blend from your garden, no doubt!!....I so wish you were my neighbor...my mint mentor!!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'll heat up the kettle, FF! Thanks for stopping by!