My Farmhouse Kitchen at styling my shots! Well, the bottom part is an old celery glass from the Victorian times. My friend, Martha from Lines from Linderhof might like the glass for one of her spectacular table scapes. I just filled the celery glass with pine cones and a cinnamon stick. It might look good with mini green and red Christmas ornaments as well. The topper is a pomander that I started in 2008! I just closed the container and The Herbal Husband moved it around the basement so I forgot about it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Well, since December started we have been frigid and snowy! I guess we will have a white Christmas this year! Hope you have had a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!