Shepard's Bush chart was from the early 90's. The Herbal Husband was amazed how quick it was to finish. He was probably thinking why didn't she finish it sooner! Oh, well, this was what I was ripping out earlier and had to start over again!
BloemBox for a Bumble Bee Garden. Inside this adorable box are three 5' seed ribbons made of plantable, biodegradable tissue paper filled with premium seeds for effortless planting. They are Dahlia Flowered Pink Zinnia (Zinnia elegans), Queen Anne's Thimble (Gilia capitata) and Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta), all annuals. Miss C called this gift a twofer because once the seed ribbons are planted, the box is way too cute not to use it for other stuff! So Miss C and I will be busy planting them next spring after the threat of frost is gone. So The Herbal Husband and I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration wherever you may be! Be safe and I will talk to you in the New Year! (Probably tomorrow!)
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!