for Allentown, Julie from Laughing Horse Art awarded me this and I'm very honored! It is required that I pass it on to other worthy bloggers. That I will do but after I answer the award questions first:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; If you are not anonymous, do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I started out anonymously and then because I guest blog for The Herb Companion magazine, they outed me. I'm OK with having my name out in the blogsphere!
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I don't think there is just one! I'm a very stubborn person. If I think I'm right, look out!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
My authentic self. Very happy with my weight loss and happy I'm still alive and blogging!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Lavender hibiscus lemonade
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I read about herbs, garden in the herb garden, walk around my neighborhood, have lunch with friends and work on my blog!
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I think I would like to publish a booklet or book about herbs.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Very shy! Painfully so! So there is hope for the very shy person in your family!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life-what would you see?
The most poignant moment was when I was told my adopted dad had been killed in an automobile accident. It was the worst day of my life.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I think it has become easier for me the more I have blogged because there is always someone out there that can relate to what is going on for you.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Oh, this is an easy one. Reading would be the choice. I have a big book collection and haven't read everything. Also, because I was a legal secretary for almost 17 years and the phone became a problem for me. Hate to hear the phone ringing!
My vote for some great blogs (in no particular order) (and I know there are so many more out there!) are:
Carol from Silver Spring Acres
She has been through a lot this year, but she is still blogging and moving forward!
Melissa from Fancilicious Fairylands
Just for her sheer energy alone, she makes the most of everything she does and those gypsy caravans! You've got to love them!
One of my favorites from way back at the beginning, Tufa Girl from Texas Tufa!
Always love the gadgets on her blog and she is always coming up with new ones!
Seanymph from Mermaids Treasures
She is always coming up with great easy recipes and she is a canner! Love those quart jars!
Alyssa from Boston Bee
Again when you get to my age, youth is important! Alyssa has a great vibe to her blog and energy to match!
Sharon from Corgis in My Garden
Just love her miniatures and her dogs!
Pat from The Journal of Taylor's Outback
Pat blogged from her trip to Alaska and she quilts. Something I can't do! Very impressive!
You all have added something to my life and I hope you accept this little award in the spirit given. Don't worry about passing it on right away. It took me a month! I know you are all busy with the holidays, so just pass it along when you can! Thanks Julie and ladies for your inspiration!