Friday, July 20, 2012

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!

I get caught up by what is going on in the garden this time.  Duh!  Summer!  So my guest blog for The Herb Companion is all about taking a vacation in your bathrobe or pjs, really.  It is called Herbal Travels: Visiting Gardens During My Herbal Vacation.  I would ask a favor of you if you read it and like it, would you please click the Like button at the top of the article.  Thanks a bunch.  I have also put together a page of extra links for your viewing pleasure from the trips.  I will be adding to those in the coming days.  We are back to the Pacific Northwest temperature wise.  It is rainy, humid and cool!  Not complaining!  Hope you are having a great day.  May I just express disbelief and sorrow over the loss of life in Colorado!  I'm saying prayers for the victims and their families.  Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Barbara The Healthy Nut said...

LVL, I loved the article in the Herb Companion about your travels. We always visit gardens in our travels too. I "pinned" the article on my page titled 'Herbally Speaking" on Pinterest. Check it out. BHN

Anonymous said...

It is a really interesting article; I've 'liked' it. And how ironic is it that I learn about the Chelsea Physic Garden from someone across the pond! I actually used to live very close by too, but that was before I took an interest in gardens and gardening. I think I might take myself off there soon.
We are promised a good weekend here in England, but right now it is pouring with rain!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This was a great article but I'll just have to tell you I 'like' it here in your blog, as I am not a member of FB.

I would have loved to been in those fields and gardens filled with lavender. Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Happy Gardening and thank you so much for sharing your travels with us.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks so much for pinning my article! I really anticipate it. I'm following you! It will be fun! Made your blog one of my favorites! xxoo Nancy

It is a glorious place and I try to visit each time I'm in London. Sometimes we don't always see what is right in front of us.

Thanks for stopping by ladies! xxoo Nancy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are very welcome, FL! Always a pleasure to have you stop by!