Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Storm and Sticks and Strings!

This does look like much, but I may not be around for a couple of days because a 20 minute storm did some damage.  We have to get more sticks and strings out.  People laugh about it, but sticks and strings keep the plants safe and when a storm comes through they survive.  The Herbal Husband came in in a funk after working before breakfast.  He gave me a list of plants that needed to be fixed.  Sooo I'm getting my working clothes on and going out to help him put things back together.  So if I'm missing in action, you'll understand.  No jelly for a couple of days.  I'll share photos later.  Hope you are having a great day.  Talk to you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look a bit battered! I hope you manage to get things sorted out.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am glad you like the old bridge.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Get busy!

YOu have some work ahead of you. Me too, off to cut back hollyhocks, dig in some Hidcote lavenders, and water and feed potted plants. Never a dull (or quiet) moment for us, huh?

Love, love,

S

P.S. sometimes I try three or four times to prove I'm not a robot. Don't try using the audio, it will send you into the stratosphere!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It looks better already! Thanks for reminding what I have left to do, Sharon. I know what you mean about the robot Sharon it gets to me as well! xxoo Nancy

Tracey, sometimes The Herbal Husband leans towards the dramatic! It wasn't as bad, but yet there was a bit of work to do that hadn't been done since a season ago. xxoo Nancy

Thanks ladies for stopping by.