- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Chives Do Survive!
Under all this dried stuff are my chive babies! If you want a reliable herb, plant chives (Allium schoenoprasum) ! One of the tastiest herbs and obviously one of the first to come back in the garden! It is so exciting to see plants surviving after winter's cold. We are not done with our cold and snow, but I think these little plants will do fine.