- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
It Looks Like a Science Experiment!
No, it's not a science experiment nor soil test results! Not a great picture either! It is salad dressing! I made it from the blog vinegar I made late last year and the French Country Vinaigrette dressing base from Penzeys Spices in a Greaves jam jar (minus the delicious jam or jelly or it might be a chili sauce jar) from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada. They have jellies and jams that I don't make like cherry jam, orange marmalade and mixed berries. Niagara on the Lake is very quaint. I went with a group of master gardeners a couple of years ago and did not get enough time. I need to go back for a visit with the Herbal Husband! Hope you are making homemade salad dressing or using your herbal vinegars to flavor your cooking!