Edgehill Herb Farm owned and operated by Karen England. These two cook booklets are chock full of good ideas and recipes. She also writes a blog called Karen England's www.edgehillherbfarm.com blog that has a lot of good herbal information as well. So hopefully if you are out on the west coast, you can stop by or order products from Karen and Edgehill Herb Farm. I'll have my very favorite choices next time! So please stay tuned!
Made two batches of hot pepper jelly today. In the herbal jelly home stretch, only two kinds to go! Hopefully I will get it done this week! Hope you had a great day wherever you may be! Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!