My English Herbal Companion and I moved on to Exeter from the outskirts of Bristol. From top to bottom, the Cathedral at Exeter under restoration. Violette's, a shop on Castle Street with herbal touches, the ruins of Rougemont Castle and the monument at Northernhay Gardens, I think! Exeter is a wonderful city along the river Exe. I will share more photos later. I'm not going to press my luck. I think downloading is working again. Talk to you later!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!