- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Never Too Much Parsley and Other Herbs to Harvest!
Parsley Dill Soup this afternoon. A favorite here in our household! It is time to start cutting some parsley and chives particularly for the freezer. I'm also going to cut some lovage for drying and anise hyssop leaves to dry for tea. Still have jelly to make. The days are getting shorter and the nights are cooler. May get some frost soon. Hope you had a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later! I also wanted to say we lost our dear friend, LaVerne this week. She was a dear friend and her dear husband, Jim will be very lonely without her. They were married 65 years! The funeral was today and he was having a tough time as were many of us at the service, including me! Rest in peace, LaVerne! You were a gem! We will miss you!