- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Herb Channeler, Part Three!
Ann McCormick from Texas. She does it all in the herb world. She has a twice monthly newsletter, a column for The Herb Quarterly magazine (She took over Jim Long's column.), an article for a local nursery, among other ventures. The book on the left is the perfect gift for a beginner herb gardener, including some recipes for each of the ten herbs. The book on the right is The Herb 'n Cowgirl Bakes. I'm looking forward to using this book this winter. Love to smell herbal baked goods in the oven! So check out the link above. It may be just what you need to do your Christmas shopping this season. Off to make lemon verbena jelly. Hope you have a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.