- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Herb Channeler, Part Five and Cheep Rooms on Thursdays!
The Rosemary House! This is a building covered with birdhouses in the back of their herb garden. I know you have heard of The Rosemary House because I'm always talking about one of my favorite herbal authors and founder of The Rosemary House, Bertha Reppert. Now it is owned and operated by Susanna Reppert-Brill and her husband, David. They have a lot of holiday events coming along with Nancy Reppert's, Sweet Remembrances Tearoom. So check out their events schedules. They have lots of fun events during the holidays for the whole family! The Herbal Husband and I are going to be stopping by in the next couple weeks. Can't wait! Only getting colder here and very windy. Just out walking and was almost blown over a couple of times! Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be! Talk to you later!