By the way, the photo is of mountain mint (Pucnanthemum muticum). It is an excellent herb for drying and putting the leaves in potpourri or putting in fresh arrangements. Great for bees and other beneficial insects.
This may be the last great day for awhile! Finally, I'm going to mow the yard. Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!