Frawley's Fine Herbary in Midland, Michigan. Donna has a home economics degree and has been in the herb business for more than 27 years. She sells booklets like The Herbal Breads Cookbook and Edible Flowers and has a DVD on Cooking with Herbs. She also sells herbal products, dried herbs, herb blends, herb mixes, herb teas and herb vinegars. So if you looking for herbal stocking stuffers or Christmas gifts, maybe Frawley's Fine Herbary will be your answer.
Yikes, I just read One Perfect Bite in My Favorites List and Mary is on her way to India, Nepal and Tibet and left 30 posts to automatically post each day that she is gone! Maybe some day I will understand computing at that level! Anyway hope you have a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!