- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Friday, June 8, 2012
A Hedge of Borage!
Borage: It's what's for dinner. In my case my lettuce and other greens are behind the "hedge." My master gardening friend, Shelley, thinks that the hedge is protecting from the deer browsing my peas and other greens. Maybe so. Again, inside when I should be outside. Hope you have had a great day. I will be having a Second Chance drawing for the remaining Herb Companion magazines later this evening and you will see the results here on this post. If you commented on the original magazine post and didn't win the first time, you will have another chance tonight. Sorry comments are closed. Stay tuned. Talk to you later.