Mulberry Creek Herb Farm and found the perfect size boxwood, called 'Morris Midget'.
Her knot looked like an herbal quilt. Sadly, though by the end of the season, 'Morris Midget' had been buried by the sages! Seems no matter how Lemon Verbena Lady plants her herb garden, there is always an herb that overachieves!
We have the sticky ickies back. We are going to be off the charts for the first day of summer later this week. 90's for the next three days. Almost have everything planted. Finally. Some years it takes weeks to get everything planted. Hope you are having a great day. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!