Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Believe it or Not!

We are trying to grow grass! I know it's hard to believe! Our street was repaved late last year. Our front yard was not level with the street. It was the only really "nice" (I use that term loosely) grass we have left. The paving crew dumped topsoil and threw grass seed, but it didn't take. Frankly, I was too tired to try and get it started then! Fall though is the best time to plant grass seed! I know this answering people's questions about grass when I take calls on Gardenline. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet after ten years! I'm interested in more varied plantings! Good excuse. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Send positive energy this way, PLEASE!

4 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

would love to send you positive energy that your grass would go buttt.....ms. marmalade kitty has asked me to vote for putting in catnip! sorry, she asked for me to back her first. lol cute post. it did catch my eye when i saw you were trying to grow grass!;0

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Sorry Ms. Marmalade kitty has been out voted! lol I'm hoping the grass doesn't really grow and I can do something else. It is where the gas line could be dug etc. Sorry catnip is a definite no no! Nice try Ms. Marmalade kitty! ;>}

Comfrey Cottages said...

lol she had to try!!!;)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Those kittys are sneaky! Hee! Hee! ;>}