Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Just did a presentation for the Perennial Garden Club about Herbal Kitchen Gardens. I will tease you by telling you to check out my guest blog next week for The Herb Companion magazine. It is related to this talk. I will give you a link when it is up. Definitely a great audience and a fabulous lunch! Thank you ladies for a great day. Also in the small world department I worked with the husband of the woman who hosted us today when I was a legal secretary! It was nice to catch up with their lives. So enjoy this earth today and take care of it, you never know how long we have to enjoy it!

4 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

awwww that is great you got to catch up with an old friend karen! i can't wait to see your herbal kitchen post! very cool! glad you had a good presentation and luncheon. sounds wonderful! happy earth day to you my friend, oh and feel free to post about the dandelion jelly dear! i love to share so whenever you see anything you want to share, just have at it with my blessings! hugs :)

Comfrey Cottages said...

wow am i a dunce please just delete my last post! i knew i was at your blog and started talking about things i meant to go post at karen's blog!lol that's what happens to brains that have been communicating with 1 and 4 yr old all day! LOL

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are all blogged out! LOL! Don't worry you mostly commented on my posting. Close enough!

Comfrey Cottages said...

lol thanks for understanding!:) big hugs