Tufa Girl, encouraged me to get out and about and find a Cheep Room in the neighborhood. Well, this first one is in the yard of a neighbor who was inspired to garden because of our garden! When she told me that, it gave me goosebumps! Of course, as I was doing my exercise, at various times, there were sparrows perched on the roof looking like they were using the Cheep Room! Hope you will be inspired to join us in the search for Cheep Rooms. Just go to Tufa Girl's subblog, Cheep Rooms and check it out.
My latest blog post is at The Herb Companion Magazine. I have been struggling to cook for myself since The Herbal Husband escaped the snow. I do have some help from historic sources and I have been experimenting with recipes. Sooo, please let me know what your favorite comfort food you cook, bake or make when you are by yourself!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!