Friday, March 5, 2010

Cheep Rooms on Thursday, But It's Friday?

Well better late than never!  This computer stuff never gets easier for me, but thanks to my friend, Tufa Girl, I will be dragged into the new age of computers!  I never knew what an meme is.  An meme is a phrase used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet.  Now you know too!  You need to post a post on your blog and connect it to Tufa Girl's blog and you will be off and running.  Well, Tufa Girl always looking for fun, thought that finding birdhouses outside or inside may cheer us all up.  Check out her blog, Texas Tufa for all of the details.  There aren't many rules and if there are rules, hopefully, they can be broken once in a while.  I already have broken the Thursday rule.  It's Friday!

Here is my entry.  As you can see, it is an outhouse with two divisions, management and labor.   It sat on the dining room table to be photographed.  The Herbal Husband's vitamins, a classic touch!  Hope you are having a great day.  The sun woke me up this morning!  Talk to you later.  Remember to join the fun at Cheep Rooms on Thursday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi there! Your little bird house reminds me of one my husband made years ago that he put a sign on it entitled "The Cheap Hotel". He's such a clever man. Anyway, yours is so fun. Love the double decker. Must look at the meme deal. My daughter, the computer wiz, is having me change my address and look of my blog to reflect the art tip of the day theme. I've already made the banner. It's too much fun!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks, Julie. It's good you have a computer wiz for a daughter! Got to get over your way! Glad you are having fun with it! I have some time now that The Herbal Husband is on vacation and out of the house! LOL! Take care.

Unknown said...

LVL, you did just fine. The link system will let posting be added until midnight Wednesday - just before the next week starts. The "Thursday" is a just a place to start.

Thank you for the link. Hope to see you again next week. Now I need to help get a "button" on your sidebar. ;D

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I've got a collection of birdhouses indoors, thank goodness! The outside landscape is still snow covered and it is hard to get to the birdhouses outdoors to take photos. Tell me what I need to do to get this button and I will add it!