This is a pretty mundane birdhouse in our yard. It is supposed to be a wren house, but everything but a wren has lived in it! Last renters were yellowjackets! It was a surprise when you were trying to work weeding or planting in that part of the yard! Keep away from the front because they were very protective of their space! Always an adventure! Hope you will click the photo along the right side of this post to participate in this weekly event inspired by Tufa Girl and her blog, Texas Tufa. Join in the fun! Really late blogging today because I was at a Penn State IPM Seminar all day. Loads of information and a great lunch makes for a great day. Talk to you later!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!