Saturday, March 20, 2010

Even Kitty Was Enjoying The Day and Happy Spring!

The cat was on the walk the other day just snoozing away!  Then it was up prowling through the sticks to find dinner. We had two loose dogs roaming the neighborhood yesterday!  We are out of control!  Hope The Herbal Husband gets back soon!  Oh, maybe not, he usually stirs things up!  Always an adventure!

I am still waiting to hear from Rhonda Dobson!  Please Rhonda e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you your prize.  You actually won!  Off to take a walk and then work in the herb garden!  Happy Spring!  It can't come soon enough for me and maybe you as well!  Talk to you later!

2 comments:

PeggyR said...

It makes me want to get out and do things especially since our landscaper was here Friday going over things with us.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, I was just outside trying to assess what happened. I'm just going to have to go bed by bed and clean it up little by little! Thanks as always Peggy for stopping by!