- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!
It has been almost a year since I started guest blogging for The Herb Companion magazine and I have loved every minute of it! It was such a nice weekend past that I had to spend some time in the herb garden starting the spring cleanup. So here is my report on how the herbs fared during the February snows. It is the link. Hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions about the spring cleanup in your herb garden, please let me know! Chilly again this morning. It's only March. Can't wait for spring for real! Hope you have a great weekend wherever you may be.