Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And The Winners Are!

Thank you to everyone who entered my 500th post contest!  You are why I am still writing all of my adventures!  I have a mailing address for Tufa Girl.  I have an e-mail address for Kay'sflowers and I will be writing you shortly, Kay.  Seanymph, S. and Rhonda Dobson , please e-mail me your address information, I will get these notepads in the mail to you all.  I'm still working on yesterday's tag.  The birds are chirping at me to feed them.  This Daylight Saving Time business has me all messed up!  More later today.

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Congrats to the winners.

I will have to think about having a give away on my 500th post.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Sorry you didn't win, Flower Lady! Thanks for your friendship in blogland!

seanymph said...

Ive been down with a tummy bug the last few days and just came in and saw Im a winner!! That just made my day. Thank you! You should be getting an email soon so let me know if you dont.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Got it and your package will be on its way tomorrow, seanymph. Take care. Thanks for participating and reading my blog!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I must go out and by a lotto ticket.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hope you win that as well, TG!