Monday, March 22, 2010

Sure Sign of Spring! (UPDATED)


First daffodils!  Whoo! Hoo!  Finally, out from under all of that snow.  We had a warm weekend and rain this morning!  Bingo, daffodils!  Lots more to come, but I need to get ready for my talk this evening to the Moms of Multiples!  My hats off to them!  I took the easy way out!  No kids and no pets!  Just wanted to say had fun with the Moms tonight!   I think they enjoyed it!  Oh, too many exclamation points AGAIN!  So here is another shot of spring.  The tete a tete daffodils have started to bloom as well.

I am still waiting to hear from Rhonda Dobson!  Please Rhonda e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you your prize.  You actually won!  

8 comments:

PeggyR said...

Now I'm really jealous! Ours are up, but no buds as yet.

Becca's Dirt said...

I know you are thrilled to see them flowering. I sure hope the cold and the snow is gone now till next winter. I'm done with all this cold. This morn it went down into the 30's - brrrr.

PeggyR said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. Since I'm half English, enjoying tea hasn't been a problem. I never did care for coffee, it gives me severe heartburn.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Well, PeggyR, it won't be long now for your flowers as well. Coffee isn't good for my GERD either! Thanks for stopping by, PeggyR!

Hope the cold and snow are gone for both of us, Becca! 30's is certainly cold for you! Keep warm! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I recived the lovely notepad today! Thanks a million!

Little Messy Missy said...

Love the daffodils, ours are not up yet.

Unknown said...

Your daffodils are beautiful. Isn't spring grand? I got my note pad today, too! Thank you so much.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are so welcome S. Enjoy it!

Stay tuned Missy! The show gets better!

It is my favorite season! I'm so glad the notepad arrived safely.

Thanks ladies for stopping by!